We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our products or services
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer your "Account" at the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send to you products purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will not publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from 2Checkout will be encrypted (using SSL technology). Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
version (or improvement) on our website. You should check this page
occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes. We may also
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites
The website does not contain links to third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Our Online Model Store is GDPR compliant and it has a SSL certificate (https link) and we have taken all measures to keep your personal data private.
For more information on GDPR compliance please click here.